Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Steps...

Step #1 - Print off and fill out the application for Nightlight. Check.

Step #2 - Contact the agency here in AZ that will do our homestudy. Check.

Those were the first two things I was going to do. Just contact them. That's it.

And when I did step number 2, they set up step number 3...

Step #3 - Set up first homestudy meeting. Check. (gulp)

Umm....is this really happening?!?!?

Steps #4 and #5 will happen on April 1st - I will send in our application with the non-refundable deposit AND we will have our first homestudy meeting....

Overhwelmed? A little. Excited. Extremely. Prayers appreciated? ALWAYS!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi! I'm so excited for you and I'm glad that you're sharing your journey with us!

Erin said...

I hope the process goes smoothly and quickly for you!

Niki said...

I'm very excited to follow your journey!

Christy said...

This is wonderful news! Who's coming over for your home study? Terry?

Kerrie said...

Amazing!!