Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blessed

This past weekend (Labor Day Weekend) was my 30th birthday. I was able to get out of town and celebrate with good friends, then head to my parents' place (still up north) for a day of celebrating on my actual birthday. Then on Monday, we all headed to my parents place (back in town) for another celebration with my family.

I just feel so blessed to have so many friends and family who love and care about me. And this amazing miracle growing in me that took some of the sting out of turning 30.

But most of all, I am blessed to just have life, and have it abundantly. Thank you, Lord. Your amazing sacrifice makes this life worth living. And the blessings you pour out if only I will remember to stop and look are overhwelming - they are everywhere.

3 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Amen! Jesus' sacrifice truly does make life worth living and enjoying!

Lisa said...

Happy late Birthday! Praise GOD for his blessings :)

Ashley said...

Happy birthday! Welcome to the 30 club! =)