Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still struggling

I hate sounding like a whiner. That's probably why I haven't blogged in a while here. But I'm really just still struggling. My heart aches and it seems like this embryo adoption process is never really going to get off the ground.

I know it's moving forward. We have our 2nd homestudy meeitng this week and I'm working on our profile. But DH and I are both so busy with work lately that it's all coming together more slowly than I would like.

I know it will be God's perfect timing when it all comes together, but my heart aches and my arms are empty. I sometimes just sit and imagine what it will be like to hold a baby that is MY baby - well, God's baby, but the baby He gives Rodney and I the chance to take care of, to love and to nurture. I just can't really imagine what those feelings will even be like.

I will blog at some point about my wonderful weekend away and how the profile is coming along, but for today I could sure use some prayers and encouragement that any of you would send my way. While my heart is full of God's love and grace, I long to fill my empty arms and share that love with my precious little one.

No comments: