Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, May 14, 2009

One step at a time...

Well, here we are. Tomorrow night is our second and last homestudy meeting. Autobiographies have been written and just need finishing touches/edits. House needs a good dusting and vacuuming, and bathrooms need to be picked up.



Profile is almost done - unbelievably. I can't believe we're here. After tomorrow night, we just wait for the homestudy to be completed by the agency and then to go through the courts.



And then we're in. And we wait. And I try not to freak out as each day goes by.

One step at a time, right?

3 comments:

Maria H. said...

Right, one step at a time, one day at a time, or even one minute at a time if need be. Your turn will come, and I really think infertility and these issues make you better parents. I know that was the case for us. You 2 are always in my prayers and just keep the faith!!! Can't wait to hear how the home study went!

Heather said...

Thanks, Maria. :) It means a lot to me to hear from you! I'll update about the homestudy later today.

Maria H. said...

Heather: Just wondered what has been happening with you all? Fill us in when you can!