That's what I keep telling myself. It's only been a week since you were "officially waiting". That's not much time. It's only been a week. They could have hardly sent the profile out yet much less gotten a response in this amount of time. It's only been a week.
I am not a patient person. It's just not in my genetic makeup. I try and I try and I try, but it will never come naturally. But God is definitely going to continue giving me every opportunity to exercise patience. And I will try to be good at it. And I have gotten better. At least I no longer throw myself on the floor and beat my fists into the ground because I haven't gotten what I want yet.
At least not since last week.
I do think I'm getting better little by litte. As much as I want this to happen, I do trust that God has His perfect timing. And as much as I know He doesn't need to listen to MY plan and MY timing, sometimes I wish He would. And then He reminds me that if it weren't for His plan and His timing, who knows where I would be today. And so I continue to wait. And with only a few complaints thrown in. :) Our time will come. And it HAS only been a week.
1 comment:
CONGRATS on being paper preggo! We are not patient people either!lol I email our agency once a month asking questions! It's only been 4months since our profile got out there and its driving me nuts! I want match now! lol
I just know you'll get match very soon! HUGS!
Post a Comment