The agency called today and finished up with the last of the questions - we are now in the pool to be matched with a genetic family!!! The social worker said it shouldn't take long at all because there is such an abundance of embryos compared to the families wanting to adopt them.
I can't believe how quickly this is all happening!! Keep praying, God is definitely moving!! :)
Next step: We hear that a couple liked our profile and we will then be sent their profile to see if we think we would all be a good fit. Can't wait for that call!!!
2 comments:
Oh Heather! That is such good news! I have tears for you both. It won't be long now, I know! YIPEEE!!!!!!
Fantastic news! So glad to hear it. I know just what a big deal this is and how very excited you are. So happy for you!
Post a Comment