Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IT'S IN THE MAIL!!!

I went to the post office today and sent off the 3 copies of our profile, our homestudy, the next check we owe them and the dr's note stating that I have "no contraindications to pregnancy". YAY!!!!

I'm kind of in a shocck phase still...it's all really coming together. There were times I didn't know if it would. Still don't know the future, but thankful that today everything is falling into place!

Now we just wait for a call from the agency to go over last minute things and then they start sending our profile out to prospective donating families!!!! God is SO GOOD!

3 comments:

Syd said...

So glad everything is falling into place!!!!

Erin said...

Yay! Things are finally moving! I hope you get matched soon! I really hope you don't hit that 5 year mark.

Kerrie said...

Woo-hoo!!! So exciting!!!!!! I can't wait for you to get that phone call saying you've been picked!!