So this morning after I got the email from our social worker saying the certification was complete, I emailed her asking how we go about getting copies of the certified study to send to Snowflake (the embryo adoption agency). She sent me a reply (she's been so good about responding quickly save one time a month or so ago) saying that we would receive the notarized homestudy copies shortly.
WELL......
I went to run errands this afternoon and stopped to get the mail. And, unbelievably, there was a package from them with our notarized copies inside!!!!!
Is God good or what??? I didn't know how long we would have to wait to get them and they were here THE VERY DAY I found out the homestudy was complete!!!
Everything will be going out TOMORROW to Snowflake.
I am in awe of God's amazing timing and provision. Thank you, God.
2 comments:
Wonderful news! So happy for you!
Awesome! I love reading these posts about how well everything is going for you! Finally!!!! :-)
Post a Comment