
This is what my car read on the way home from meetings today. Granted, it was all the way down to 116 by the time I got home, but not before it hit 120 first.
We've officially hit ridiculously hot. And I need a new place to live. Anyone want to take in a roomate for the next 2 months?
I know, I know - it's a dry heat...whatever. When it's this hot, nothing is dry. My pantlegs are sticking to my thighs and I need a second shower for the day.
Hurry up and get here, October. We need you.
2 comments:
Heather you can come stay here in Ind, we have some nice weather right now, mid 80's most of the time! We have an extra room, internet and a sweet lil girl that would love someone else to play with! LOL hehehe hope it cools off for ya soon!
I'll trade with you! We're still waiting for summer to show up in Western NY!
Post a Comment