Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snowflake has our profile!

I was a bit of a "meticulous" person in sending off our packet, as one friend would say. :) I put delivery confirmation on the packet, which I've never really done before. There were two reasons for this. The first one is the one I use when I want to sound calm about the whole thing: I wanted to make sure it safely arrived and didn't get lost in the mail!

The second reason is the real reason, and the one that makes me sound..."meticulous". AKA anal. AKA obsessed. AKA...well, you get the picture. I just HAD to know the minute Snowflake had the packet in their hands. Yes, it was partly the safety of the packet itself. But really - I just wanted the control of knowing it had arrived. :)

All this to say - the profile, homestudy, check and dr's note arrived safely at Snowflake yesterday morning at 10:23 a.m.!!! SO excited and am hoping to hear from the social worker this week to go over last minute things before our profile goes out!

1 comment:

April said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL! Can't wait to hear when your profile is out there! And I know it won't take long for you to be matched! :)