I received word from our social worker this morning that our homestudy is CERTIFIED!!! YAY!!!! It was at least 1 - 3 weeks earlier than we were told to expect, and that is a total answer to prayer!!
Now we just need to get proof of the certification and send it to Snowflake. Hubby is printing the profile tonight after he finishes his paragraph (silly boy has put it off) and everything will hopefully be to Snowflake ASAP!
We're on our way!!! Thank you all so much for your prayers and joining us in this journey!
6 comments:
Yay! I bet it feels good to finally get things moving.
I'm so happy for you both! I will keep the prayers rolling your way that this keeps moving along as quickly as possible! The vacation looks like it was a blast too. BIG HUGS!!!!
Oh Heather, I am so thrilled that this process is moving right along! You've certainly waited long enough and deserve to be parents as soon as possible! Yay!!!
Splendid news!! :)
That is fantastic news! I am sure you guys are beyond elated right now!
Heather wonderful awesome news! I'm so happy for you. We can go through this adoption stuff together.....:) I pray it all moves very quickly and your match soon. hugs
Post a Comment