Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drive-by Picture Post: 15 weeks, 6 days

15 comments:

Jenny H said...

lookin good girl! Keep the pics coming! Praying for you today! Keep up the joy!

Unknown said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

oops-that was me in the wrong account. You look BEAUTIFUL. Seriously!

embieadoptmom said...

LOOKING FABULOUS! Love the pic!

Tara dS said...

Not to mention HAPPY!!! It is so wonderful to see you like this!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

You are looking preggo now, girl! And I'm sure you're loving it! :)

Kerrie said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

You look so great Heather!!

Maria H. said...

You look fantastic! It's so great to see a baby bump on you!!!!

Bridgett and Matt said...

Your Beautiful! I love it!

Erin said...

You look beautiful!

Room for More said...

You look radiant!!

Jess said...

You look fantastic!!

BTW, you mentioned on my blog that you are considering cloth diapers. I just wanted to let you know that greendiapers.com has a deal going right now where if you purchase $10 worth of bumGenius products you get a free BG AIO and shipping is less than $4. I did this on another site and bought a Flip diaper to try and got the AIO free. Now I am going to buy an Econobum ($10 on their site) and get another AIO free. Just wanted to pass that along.

Jess said...

Heather, the deal on Green diapers should allow you to choose neutral if you don't mind yellow or green. Though I will admit it will be more fun to choose pink or blue soon!!!

Jen said...

Where are you???????? :)