Okay, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I promise. :) I've just been really trying to juggle life and try to get things back into some kind of order and organization.
When I was so exhausted and feeling sick during the first trimester, I let a lot slip. Housecleaning, keeping up with friends, paperwork, etc. Now that I'm feeling a ton better (thank you, Lord!!), it's hard to get caught back up again. It's crazy how fast things fall apart when you let them go!
I've also been wrapping up work for the summer. I work through June, but the responsibilities significantly lesson during this month. Then I am off for the month of July! There is SO much I want to accomplish this summer, it is nuts! I really want to get as much done as possible around the house before I get crazy busy again in November. But I still run out of energy so easily!
Today I did finally finish cleaning out the bedroom. I had been going through and packing away the tons of clothes that no longer fit and getting rid of some clothes that I just plain no longer wear. I also needed to clean under the bed, vacuum and clear off my dresser. Finally, one room done!!
Now to get the energy to start the next project! It should probably be the office...but that is the most intimidating. It has been taken over by paperwork, work materials and the like. I really need to get it all cleaned out so I can move around some stuff in the "extra room" (soon to be the nursery) over to the office. It's going to be a tight fit, and hopefully I will be able to make it work!
Oh! An update on my friend Jen I posted about a couple of weeks ago....she is pregnant!! Praise the Lord, the transfer was successful and she will find out at the end of June if there are one or two babes growing in there. You can check out her blog here. Congrats, Jen! Love you!
I know a few posts again I mentioned having something to share with you that my grandma made for me. I still don't have a picture of it, but I'll try and get that sometime this week. It is so sweet and precious, and especially because she took the time to make it especially for our nursery. It doesn't quite have the colors I was going to use in the nursery, but I will find somewhere to put it just to remind me of her!
Okay, I'm off to be productive...I'm determined!
3 comments:
Woohoo! She blogs! :)
So... do you know if baby is a boy or girl yet?
I love you. I love your blog. But I am terribly distracted reading your blog - because that cute little beehive - looks like a nipple. Yes, I am easily distracted.
Post a Comment