Okay, I got tired of the same black top and grey bottoms...so I still had the hubby take a picture with that, but then I actually got dressed to go out today and had him take some more! :)
I'm so excited to start looking more pregnant! I love wearing my maternity clothes - they accent the bump more than just the fat layers I'm gathering along with it! :)
God is SO GOOD!!
This morning I have a routine checkup (heartbeat time!!!) and then am having lunch with my friend Jen who I have told you all is now expecting!! What a great day!!
6 comments:
PRETTY MAMA! Love that baby bump :)
Love your purple top! You look so cute and very happy. So glad you had a good appointment today. I can tell you are savoring this experience. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!
Looking adorable!!! Enjoy... it is fun to finally put on the maternity clothes!
You look adorable!
Beautiful! I am so excited you are already almost halfway!!
Can you believe this is really you?! I'm so thrilled for you and Jen. A serious dream come true. Can't wait for the u/s!
Post a Comment