Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Here she is!!!

I am completely in love. And in awe. This is just the most amazing thing...and I can't believe God has given us this incredible gift.

Everything was perfect yesterday - her heart chambers, her three vessel cord, her kidneys and brain, everything was right on track. She measuring EXACTLY for her due date - I was 19 weeks 1 day, yesterday and she measured 19 weeks, 1 day. God is AMAZING.

We couldn't be more thankful or more blessed. After five years, this is really happening...there aren't words to describe this. And yet, there is a part of me that still has such a heavy heart for my dear friends who are still struggling and waiting...I know so much of what that is like. I love you, my friends, and I am continually lifting you to our Father's throne and asking Him to give you peace and comfort, and the miracle He has planned for you, whatever that is.

Now, without further ado....here is my baby girl!!!

Her fantastic profile shot:



She's a girl!



Here is her arm! So tiny!



We could see her actual eyeball! Not just the socket, but the eye it self - a little creepy looking, but amazing!!



They got a shot of just her nose and lips peeking through! So cute!



I LOVED seeing her foot - it is so amazing to see such detail!!

16 comments:

Jess said...

Don't you just love seeing her?? It is so amazing! She is precious!

Jen said...

I am so happy for you!!! God is GREAT!!!

Jen said...

She's beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

What an amazing blessing! Your story gives me hope. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Ashley said...

I LOVE foot pictures! She is amazing!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful and precious! I can't wait to see all of the girly things you'll soon start purchasing for her!

Tina said...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Tina
(from HP)

Room for More said...

EEK!! She is absolutely beautiful! I never tire of seeing u/s photos! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

Bridgett and Matt said...

She's beautiful just like her mommy!! I'm so excited for you both!! I can't wait to meet her one day!! Love Ya!!

Michele said...

So so sweet!! Great pictures! I couldn't be more thrilled for you!!!

Rachel said...

She's GORGEOUS! Love you.

Heather said...

Girls are the BEST!!! You are one blessed Mama!

Mandie said...

She is lovely.

Kerrie said...

I love the pictures- so incredible!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on such a beautiful little girl!!!

Christina said...

Ultrasound pics are so fun! Love it! Congrats!