GIRL!!!!!!
It was an AMAZING u/s. My mom, dad and aunt were all there with us, and they had such a great time seeing her move all over the u/s screen.
She is perfectly healthy, has everything in place right where it should be. She moved all over the place and was extremely active! We got a clear look at the "goods" and she is most definitely a girl!!
We couldn't be more excited or thankful. Hubby has been convinced from the beginning that we were having a girl, and he was right! Me - I was back and forth all over the place, but I was pretty shocked to see girly parts!!
So thrilled to be having a precious girl, and even more thrilled that she is healthy and doing well. Pics to come later!
13 comments:
YEA!!!! Congrats on your little girl! So happy for you guys!
A Girl - Yay! Congrats, Heather! :)
Congratulations!!!
Girls are soooooooo much fun (even though I've only got 1)!!! :) So happy for you!!!!
CONGRATS again!! She will be a beautiful princess!
Congratulations!
YEAH!! Welcome to team PINK!
I was right! Congrats!
Hey I am glad to be wrong as long as your baby is healthy and happy! GO PINK TEAM GO!!
Congratulations on your baby girl:) I love getting ultrasounds and seeing how much they grow from week to week. Many Blessings,
How wonderful- a baby girl to cherish. So glad to hear she is healthy. What is your due date again?
I don't believe you that pics are coming later ;) :P
See you next week!!!
Tara - due date is November 4th :)
Jen - Ha! Told you pics would come! For once, I followed through!
Words just simply can't describe how happy I am for you. Praise be to God.
Post a Comment