Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All around update

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. Things have been keeping me busy and hoppin' lately, but nothing too huge happening. Just keeping up with life and day to day life!

The pups had their annual check-ups this past Monday. Everything is looking good with K, so that's great news! B is doing well overall, just has a bit of an ear infection that we need to gie him drops for and clean out his ears each day for the next week. AS we speak the poor guy is rubbing his ears on the carpet because they itch. I hope this medication helps him out!

We've been trying to spend some time with friends and family in between hubby's crazy busy work schedule. He has been absolutely slammed lately!

We had a really nice Father's Day. I had actually gotten a beautiful W.illow T.ree figurine for hubby a couple of years ago and dreamed of the day I could give it to him...and this year, I did. It now sits on our piano and I love looking at it.

We went to my parents' church and my dad played on the worship team - it was nice to worship with them. Then we went to Mexican food for lunch - so good! Went to my parents' and watched the US Open. Good day. :)

We had some of our closest friends over on Monday night. I was showing my friend M. the crib and changing table that I've set my heart on...and while I was looking at it, hubby said we could go ahead and order it!!

So the crib and changing table are now on their way. :) After they are here and put together, I'll post some pictures.

Other than that, I'm just wrapping up the last few duties at work before I start a 4 week vacation - I can't wait!!!I'm hoping to get a LOT done around the house.

Oh, I had a friend come detail clean my house last week - it is so much easier to get the house picked up when the details, nooks and crannies are already clean. :)

OHH!!! Okay, last thing...we are getting our backyard landscaped! So excited that we'll have a place for kids to run and play! Right now it's not exactly....picturesque. :) I can't wait to see it finished!!

No comments: