Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation, Glorious Vacation!!

Today marks the OFFICIAL last day of work for me for the next MONTH!!! My workload has been significantly less since the end of May, but I am now done and do not have to even look at or open my work computer until July 26th! I couldn't be more excited. :)

Mostly I'm just looking forward to some unscheduled time - drop by visits to friends, catching up on life, etc. Of course I'll be working on putting together the nursery and we have some major house reorganization we want to get done.

In the middle of July, I am so excited to go and visit 5 dear friends I haven't seen in over a year! We are having a little reunion together to just catch up and enjoy each other's company. I don't often get to take random trips across the US like this, so I am ECSTATIC to go and see these wonderful girls!!

Vacation time is GOOD!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm super excited to see everyone too! :)

Room for More said...

Vacations are wonderful and it sounds like you have some great times planned! I added you to my blog list today. I hope that is okee-dokee with you : )

Ashley said...

Hope you have a wonderful, enjoyable vacation!

Thelma said...

Like I said on FB... just a teensy bit jealous. ♥