Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Okay all, time to weigh in...

We go in tomorrow at 11 a.m. to find out what we are having (God willing)!!!! So, I thought it would be fun to get a running list of what you all think we might be having.

Leave a comment with your guess and we'll tally up the votes before I leave tomorrow! And the answer "a boy or girl" doesn't count. :)

I'll update as soon as I can, though we may not come straight home after the appointment. Please join me in prayer for a good ultrasound - healthy, growing baby, good look at the gender, and more than anything else that God's will for this baby's life would continue to go on however He has already planned. He is so good, and we are so thankful.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm going to have to go with BOY! I can't wait to hear the big news! My sister just found out that she was having a girl on Monday...babies, babies, everywhere! I love it!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I'm going to guess a boy too!

Christina said...

I'm gonna say it's a *healthy* girl. :)

Stori said...

girl:)

Heather said...

I'm guessing girl!

Ashley said...

Seems like everyone is having girls these days so I'm gonna say girl! Hope you get a good look.

Room for More said...

I'm going to say, a very lively, strong, & healthy BOY!

Tara dS said...

I am stuck on boy ever since you told me that the embryo was a boy in your mind. So I am going with boy. Hope you get a good look, either way! Can't wait for the news. XOX

Tammy said...

I will say boy!

Kerrie said...

I say BOY! Good luck today!!