Here are some pics along the way....

I watched WAY too eagerly as hubby opened the box...I couldn't wait to get my first glimpse!

All the pieces are out...time to get started. We started around 8:00...

Hubby worked diligently while we laughed through and watched America's Got Talent and Last Comic Standing. I love this man!

K kept trying to figure out what exactly this was...and why it was in our house. And probably why Mommy was so excited. :)

I made Hubby pose for a picture....he wasn't too keen on it, but put up with me. :)

But Dad, you're supposed to be playing with US!

It's coming right along! Time to move it before it doesn't fit through the nursery door...

And it's in the nursery!!! Barely fit through the door, but it did!

And we finished about 11:00. :) Here's the finished crib! IN OUR HOUSE!!!
We noticed this morning that the back is put on backwards, so we have to change that later, but other than that, it's perfect. I LOVE the color, I LOVE the curves and shape of this crib. It is BEAUTIFUL wood and I am in awe that it is in OUR house.
There are no words to describe the feeling I have every time I walk by that door. I am still so grateful for our little miracle - and I can't thank God enough.
5 comments:
Love it! :)
Looks like you guys had fun putting the crib together - Exciting times! :)
Too fun! And I love the crib!
Awwww...we have the same crib I think!!
Tiny tip from me to you, if you will be having the baby in your room at all, I highly suggest taking one side off the crib and scooting it up to your bed. That way the baby can have her own space but still close enough to mama for midnight nursing! :) Let me know if you want some tips on that! Saves me from having to get up in the middle of the night. I just scoot the baby over and nurse side-lying then scoot the baby back. :)
So exciting! I missed this post!
Post a Comment