I finally had some time to play with the new Blogger editor, and I'm so excited to finally have some customization on my blog!!! PLUS, hubby said I could put his picture up!! YAY!!!
For any of you who know my hubby's name, please be sure not to use it here (or any other family member's names). It really helps hubby feel better about our privacy. :)
Hope you all enjoy the new look! Now I'm off to enjoy my weekend AWAY from the computer!
6 comments:
Love the new look. And the first thing I thought when I saw it was "wow, R let her put his picture up!" LOL
Loving the new look!! You both look wonderful!
Your new look is great and I love that it has all 3 of your pictures at the top! So sweet! :)
love it!!!
It's fantastic! I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff on my blog. Beautiful picture of you and your DH. I also like how you left off the Empty Womb part... that always made me feel a little sad.
Love the new look-glad he let you put his pic, it's nice to see you both!!
Post a Comment