My plan was to try and keep up the wonderful, amazing website that my wonderful, amazing husband for our little family, but I was terrible at checking in and posting and I know many others would forget to check it as well. And truth be told, I WANT our story to be shared - I want to encourage others who are walking this hard road of infertility and to share our story with others who are considering EA or ED. It has been a miraculous adventure for us and I want the world to know it!
After talking to hubby and explaining my desire to use our story and this blog to encourage others, he understood and is being wonderful about me coming back to my blog. That being said, I promised him that I would not be using his name or our daughter's name here.
So, without further ado, let me introduce you to our miracle, our Sweet Pea, our precious, amazing girl who is 9 months old today:
More pictures and an update on us to come soon!
Can't wait to catch up with you all! :)
7 comments:
Your Sweet Pea is absolutely beautiful! It's nice to have you back!
I'm not sure I ever commented on your blog before, but I had it in my feed reader and I was excited to see a new post come up! Can't wait to read more about your little Sweet Pea!
Diane
snowflakesintherain.blogspot.com
Hi to both of you! :wave: ♥
Welcome back! I have been thinking about you. I remember the password to your other site but never the actual website itself! I also never remember to go there, so I'm glad you showed up again here.
I sure hope we can get together IRL sometime in the not too distant future! Sweet Pea looks adorable!
you came up in my reader feed too! she is adorable and where in the heck did those 9 months go? Love her little dress and bow! definitely a little miracle!
Good to see an update! Such an adorable little girl :)
YAY!!!! Welcome back!!! :D I think SP is adorable. But you knew that already. :)
Post a Comment