Hi everyone! I think I responded to most everyone, but if I missed sending you an email with our website information, please go ahead and send me another email at heatheraz AT gmail DOT com. :) It's easier for me to get an email from you than to try to get to all of the comments.
Our little girl was born on Monday, November 1st at 1:55 a.m. - she is everything we dreamed and more! We are so blessed. Details and pictures on our new website.
Hugs, everyone! Thank you so much for following along and sharing this journey with us. I look forward to sharing our new website with so many of you and continuing to share our lives with you! :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Heather! I haven't been in Blogland much so missed your last post. I would love to keep up with your family! Here's my email bkmomang@aol.com
Thanks! Angela
Congrats Heather. I don't know you, but have been following your pregnancy. Am so happy for you. I'd like to see pics and still follow, but understand if you feel like you need your privacy/security. My email is kmerc2001@yahoo.com. Again, congrats and enjoy motherhood, there's nothing like it! :)
Sorry it's taken me so long to comment, I meant to and totally forgot! cherishblogs@gmail.com
Post a Comment