Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, October 22, 2010

My Awesome Husband and our New Website

Hey all!! Can you believe we are now less than 2 weeks away from our due date?? My countdown on the right side of my blog says THIRTEEN DAYS!!! Oh. my. goodness.

We are SO ready to meet our little girl! The carseat is in the car, the nursery is ready, and I only have 1 week of work left before I stop for 12 weeks of glorious bliss with my sweet baby and amazing husband.

Speaking of my husband....he is AWESOME. He has just become this incredible man who has stepped up to the plate, taken great care of me and gotten so excited about our baby girl coming soon. He is going to be a fantastic daddy!

In part of getting ready for Baby Girl, he has begun what he titles "Nerd Nesting". My nesting includes cleaning, organizing, finishing up loose ends at work, etc. His "nesting" is making a brand new website for our family! It is GREAT! A secure place where we can post pictures, blog, etc. so everyone can keep up with us!

I am so excited about this...but it does mean I will probably be moving the majority of my blogging to our new website. And because I do not want to lose touch with all of you.....

PLEASE leave a comment or you can send me an email to hhopefulheart@gmail.com! Please leave your email address, how I know you and your blog address if you have one. Then I can send you the new website and password!

I hope to hear from you all soon! This is the place where baby girl's name and stats will be announced and her first pictures will be!

Hugs, everyone! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed sharing this journey with you and hope to keep up with you at the new site. I will also continue checking in on each of you and praying you through your journeys!

26 comments:

RELH said...

I have been following you for a while now!

jrhauck.blogspot.com

NatashaC said...

Hi Heather,

Can you give me accress to your new Webite/blog?

Natasha
natash_craig@hotmail.com

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Count me in!
lifeofamissymom.blogspot.com
lifeofamissymom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to be able to see your new site :)

sunniejane@aol.com
sunniejane.wordpress.com

{Mara from JM...a LONG time ago}

Ashley said...

I would love to keep following you!
www.weareexpectingmiracles.blogspot.com
ado_7@yahoo.com

Jennifer M said...

Hey Heather. I would love to stay in contact with you. I've known you since the American baby and Just Moms message board.
My email address is: jennifer.moody@lindseyspc.org

Room for More said...

Oh Heather, I cannot believe the time is almost here! I'd love to follow! --Shannon

ajourneyoflove AT gmail DOT com

www.roomformorekiddos.com

Christina said...

I'd love to tag along...been following you for quite a while.

cjleonhardt@spe.midco.net
formerly of 2ndembryoadoption.blogspot.com

Leesha said...

14and99.racefans@gmail.com

heinsacres.blogspot.com

I know you from HP. =)

Tara dS said...

Would love to follow your family life on the new site! I will send you my e-mail

My Story's Fingerprints said...

I want to follow! I've waited too long for this not to!! :)

lisboncreekchronicles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

me too.. I couldn't possibly miss the biggest day of your life.. :) SO excited to keep following this journey with you!

hburkhard@rogers.com

Heather said...

Yay!!! I'm a parent of an EA baby, Amelia, born through the Snowflake program!

heathertup@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Heather!

It is Tami from Just Mom's! I would love to follow you and your hubby's journey with your sweet little girl! I would love access to your new site! Sooooo excited for the THREE of you :-)

bliss@co.rock.wi.us OR tamndev@att.net

Stori said...

I love reading! If you have room

storibookdreams@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hey Heather, I would love to stay in touch with you. I am from Just Moms..

ruthawilcox@gmail.com

Ruth Ann

The Brutsman's said...

Wohoo- sign me up for the new website!

brutsmanfamily.blogspot.com
dbrutsman@gmail.com

kdactyl said...

I would love to keep following you. I am a fellow EA mom with a baby girl due in 20 days. So excited you are so close to delivery.
Kd

kdsinger11@yahoo.com

Bridgett and Matt said...

Hi Heather! I'd love to keep in touch and continue to read your blog!! I know you from HP and us being friends in AZ!! I'll message you my new email address on HP!!


~Bridgett

JulieA said...

Hi Heather!
Please add me to your list. I'm JulieA from HP :)

julieanderson97@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Ohhh!! Me! I want to come visit your new website!

Kristi from HP
wallexpressions4you@yahoo.com
http://deeplyloved1.blogspot.com/

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I would love to keep following your family. I have been keeping up with you from Just Moms and this blog.

klpetty2003@gmail.com

Trying and trying said...

I would love to continue to read your blog!

Jessi

theschmidtstryingtohaveababy.blogspot.com

schmidt1615@yahoo.com

Jen said...

Hi Heather-

Jen McLaughlin- proud mom of 2 adopted embryos-

I'd love to follow along on this part of your journey as well!!!

JensAdoptionBlessings@gmail.com

Mandy said...

Hi Heather - I am totally behind so I'm not even sure you'll see this, but would love to be added if you have room.

Mandy