Our B.radley classes have been going well - we're feeling pretty well prepared to get through this labor. We have an awesome group of 4 couples that meets at our house weekly for classes and we really enjoy having them over each week!
On a frustrating note, we were supposed to have our meet and greet with the pediatricians office last night. I re-arranged 5 appointments for this meet and greet, and the hubby took time off work. Then the gal from the office calls me at 4:55 last night and leaves me a message that she can't make it tomorrow so she wants to reschedule for the morning. I called back as soon as I got the voicemail, but of course it was too late and the office was closed. Ummm, no, we can't reschedule - we both have full time jobs! I was so angry last night. It was probably a good thing the office WAS closed - gave me time to simmer down a bit. I'll call her this morning and see what we can work out.
On another good note, I had another awesome shower and we got our maternity pics done! I need to group and organize the pics - hopefully this weekend - and then I'll post some!
I'd better get to work now, but wanted to give a post of my 37 weeks belly - she just keeps pushing me out farther and farther!
Oh, and on a side note - I asked the Dr. the other day how much weight I'd put on overall (I stopped weighing myself as it was bringing me down), and he simply said, "Do you really want to know?"...I decided no. I have a good estimate because I know how much I gain week to week when they weigh me...but I don't need to be brought down by a big number! :)
9 comments:
You look amazing! :) I'm happy that Bradley is going well too.
My best tips for a natural labor:
1. Have faith in yourself. You were made to do this!
2. Remember the reward at the end. A sweet, alert, squishy baby ready to nurse!
3. There will be some point where you think that maybe you can't do it. YOU CAN!
4. You will forget all about how hard it was. Trust me on this! My labor with the twins was pretty painful, but now, I can't even recall the feeling! :)
So happy for you sweetie!
-M
Congratulations, girl! So glad that all is going well. Praying as you continue through the coming days!
i am so happy for you.
still longing to be a mommy - finding hope in your story.
xoxo
Wow, the time has passed so quickly!! You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one.
You look FANTASTIC! YAY for 37 weeks! Can't wait to see photo shoot pics ;)
You look beautiful!! Enjoy every minute!!!!
Hugs!!!
♥ you! :)
You look fantastic!
You look beautiful and ready! Amelia was born 10 days early, and she was our first (and only so far). Gave me quite the kick when I was sleeping and broke the water just enough for the hospital to tell me I was having the baby! Can't wait to meet your little girl and hope all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment