Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Best Laid Plans...

So I had this grand idea for a blog post to catch you all up on our lives over these past 9 months. I was going to show you pictures of the day she was born and continue all throughout these last months. I was so excited to share our life with you since we left off after our miracle was born.

BUT...then our server hard drive died. Where we keep all of our pictures. Thank goodness my hubby is great at making sure we didn't lose anything. But we can't access it all until we get a new hard drive!

So I don't have many pics to share with all of you right now. And I am determined to write the update on us when I have pictures! So I guess I'll just have to wait, and so will you.

In the meantime...we got a new couch AND a new dining room table delivered today! I'm so excited! Pics to come soon. :)

Oh, and I'm having a hard time deciding what to call our little one here on the blog. I'm terrible at decisions like these!

Possible blog names:
- Sweet Pea (SP)
- Sweetie
- Monkey
- Silly Girl
- Baby Girl
- Lil' Sass (look at the 4th picture below!)
- Anything else you find fitting!

Thoughts? Help me out! What do you think fits with this precious face?














6 comments:

Krisa said...

I'm thinking Sweet Pea! She's soooo cute!

Jen said...

She is PRECIOUS!!!! I love the 1st photo!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Tara dS said...

I think Sweet Pea works. I'll toss in a suggestion...Miracle-Girl or MG for short

Baby Girl makes me laugh because that is what I call Victoria sometimes, and the other day she was playing in a kids play area with another little girl and I told her, "It's time to go, Baby Girl." She got up and started coming over to me. The other girl (about 3 years old looked up and said, "Bye-bye, Baby Girl!"

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I'm thinking Sweet Pea too! :)

Rachel said...

Sweat Pea gets my vote! I adore these pictures and can't wait for the day when I can meet her. ♥

Christy said...

So much cuteness! How about "Dumpling"?