Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Sunday, July 11, 2010

23.5 weeks and a quick hello!

Sorry I've been MIA lately - Hubby and I went out of town last week and I have thoroughly been enjoying being AWAY from the computer for a while! :)

I'll be back in a day or two with more updates, our trip, etc, but we have to get to church soon.

For now, here is my 23.5 weeks belly picture! She is definitely growing in there!



6 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

She is indeed growing - You look great carrying her! :)

Tina said...

You look awesome! :)

Heather said...

I am over-the-moon thrilled for you, Heather! I sooo feel the joy I had when I was carrying Amelia! Believe it or not, the joy just grows!!!!

embieadoptmom said...

You look GREAT!! Hugs to the belly!

Room for More said...

Wow Heather, you look great! I am so excited for you! You are radiant!!

The Brutsman's said...

Beautiful Baby Bump!