I know I haven't been around much lately...I haven't been blogging or commenting. Part of it is just being out of town so much lately. Another part is realizing my vacation is coming to an end and I will soon be staring at a computer for hours on end again as I get started with a new school year.
In any event, there were two blogging buddies whose blogs I've come to cherish who posted this quote today. It was such a great reminder of one of the reasons God allows us to go through the challenges we do - for His glory. This really spoke to me today.
From the book Radical by D.avid P.latt:
" . . . God actually delights in exalting our inability. He intentionally puts his people in situations where they come face to face with their need for him. In the process, he powerfully demonstrates his ability to provide everything his people need in ways they could never have mustered up or imagined. And in the end, he makes much of his own name."
2 comments:
Yep. I think my life resembles that quote. I must be really glorifying his name right now! :)
Powerful. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment