
Micah is only 3, but he is such a fish! he LOVES the water and regular jumps and dives into the water and down to the bottom.

Three of the 4 kiddos and 2 of the best women I know! Love these girls!

Mel and her son Pete are so much fun! Pete always says the funniest things! He spent the first 2 years of his life in Scotland, so this is just his second summer in the extreme heat. He's still getting used to the water, but he loves to sit on the steps! Mel is one of the sweetest and most kind-hearted people I know. I love her sweet personality. :)

Micah loved to play hide and seek from the camera when I was trying to snap his picture. :)

What's going on everyone? When will I be big enough to go in the pool?? Soon, Alice, soon! You just have a little more growing to do. :)

Get in the water and stop staring at Auntie, G! You look so confused, but you LOVE to play in the water!

Karen and Gabs posed for an adorable picture. Gabs is a fish too, and can dive in the deepest part of the pool, gathering 5 or 6 toys at a time! Karen is one of the funniest and most giving people I know - she opens her home willingly, loves to help others and I LOVE her sense of humor!

There is NO WAY Gabs needs this little floatie toy, but she loved posing in it for pictures!
I can't believe how fast summer is flying by! It is going WAY too fast!
2 comments:
Cute, but we need a picture of YOU in this bunch!
Nope, I'm the picture taker! :)
Post a Comment