Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

End of September?? Already??

How is it the end of September already? I cannot believe we will hit October in just a few short days!!

September marks a few things for me - my birthday (it was a fantastic one!), fall, a feeling of anticipation of all of the upcoming holidays and celebrations and...pumpkin spice lattes!! I LOVE them. Everything about them. The smell, the taste, the feeling of joy in just holding one in my hand. Bliss!

We were fortunate to spend a week up north a few weeks ago, and my parents joined us for a few days. Here is my mama and I with our drinks on the first day pumpkin spice made it's seasonal debut. :)




Sweet Pea is almost 11 months old!! I just cannot believe it. I've started putting together thoughts in my head for a little 1st birthday celebration and I need to actually get the ball rolling on it so people know to mark the day off on their calendar! It's going SO FAST!!

One thing that Hubby and I have been talking about recently is how it would work to have another little one in the future. With Hubby's health, it is so hard to have him take sole responsibility for very long if I am gone, out of town, etc. It is fine if he just stays home, but it is hard for him to leave the house much. So we both know that if God wants us to bring another precious baby into this world, we need Hubby's health to improve drastically. We are still working on this and it is one of the main focuses of our lives right now, but we would so appreciate your prayers for healing for my sweet husband! He is such an amazing man and daddy, and I want more than anything to see his health restored to him after being sick for so many years.

And, just to leave you with some pure joy (at least it is for me!), here are some pictures of our little family. :) I need to record a video where I don't say her name so you can see her in action!

Sweet Pea and I at the lake :)


Daddy hanging out with his little girl!



Her favorite thing to do is blow raspberries! ALL. THE. TIME. And I love it. :)




Sweet Pea playing around while Daddy captured a few photos:



Her first time stepping into the water! She loved it!

No comments: