So this week the sickness hit our house. It started with a sore throat for me on Sunday night...and by Tuesday morning I was down for the count. Sweet Pea started with the congestion on Tuesday, too, and has been sick with me for much of the week. Hubby isn't feeling great either, and his throat is now killing him. :(
No fair!! It's still miserably hot outside - sickness shouldn't be allowed here yet!
In other news, I've started a new, VERY part time job! I'm so excited about it as it will bring in extra income for us while I work from home for just 4-6 hours a week. :) God is good!
Hoping to catch up with pics soon...the server has now been fixed and I can get to all the pictures I wanted to post for you!! :)
2 comments:
Get well soon!
And congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment