My Lupron shot BURNED going in this morning! I'm thinking I didn't have the needle at the right angle - I kind of hesitated with the shot and I think that messed it up. But it sure HURT!
I'm definitely not complaining - I'm so hopeful this will all be worth it in the end that the shots don't bother me that much. :)
3 comments:
So sorry to hear that it hurt. Really, I am sorry to hear that since I am starting mine on the 11th and am now scared to do it now!!! ;-) Just kidding!! Hopefully it was a one time thing.
Jess - I promise it's not normally that bad!! I've had days where I didn't feel it at all! It was just a bad shot day. :) Don't be scared about the Lupron - it's no biggie!
I never did lupron but my daily shots seem to get easier each day! HUGS!
Post a Comment