Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, October 30, 2009

What do I Know of Holy?

God has really been speaking to me this morning...words of His goodness, his glory, his grace...and His holiness. Here I am, a simple human being, so often thinking that I have it all together. That I have it all figured out and know everything I need to know to get through.

And then He reminds me...He is the one who created life. He created this amazing world I live in, He created the amazingly beautiful sights there are to see. He created my loved ones, He created....me. HE CREATED ME. He knows me better than anyone else. He adores me. How do I deserve that?!? The Creator of the universe holds me in His arms and covers me in His love? He forgives MY sins? Some days it is just unfathomable to me.

And yet He does. He spoke the world into motion, He gives me breath each and every day. And I long to know Him more. The more I know Him, the more I discover I don't know. His beauty, His love...His holiness.

This song speaks to me every time I listen to it. There is so much in life left to discover, and so much we won't even know until we're home with our Daddy.

I hope it speaks to you as well, and reminds you of how small we are, and yet how much our Father LOVES you, ADORES you and is CRAZY about each and every one of you reading this today.

"What do I Know of Holy" by Addison Road (if you don't have their CD, you need it) :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful post and song! Thanks for sharing!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog - Now I can also follow yours! :)