Now we just wait 6-8 weeks (and hopefully sooner) until the homestudy comes back from court. Then we send the certification off to Snowflake and we are ready to be matched!! YAY!
The profile also has to be sent in, but that is pretty much done with the exception of a few editing things. So hopefully that will be printed and sent off within the next week. Right now I have to get it back from my mom - she was editing for me in case I missed anything!
So meanwhile we have been passing the time with work and spending time with friends and family as much as possible! I've been laying by my friends' pools and playing with their little ones - it's been great! I start my vacation time at the end of this week and I am SO ready for it!
On top of that, we are going to head to San Diego for vacation soon! I can't wait - laying on the beach, lounging by the pool and no cooking or cleaning. Sounds like heaven to me! We aren't planning any big excursions - just enjoying being with each other and not having an agenda.
DH has some stress right now - his office is moving buildings this weekend and he has a ton to do. On top of that, he's sick with some sort of cold/sinus crud. Poor guy! If you have a moment, would you pray that he gets through this week okay?
I'm leaving you with my very first smilebox attempt - WAY more pictures than I probably needed to post, but I loved them all! This was our Memorial Day Weekend trip up north with our closest friends and all of their kiddos. I love playing auntie! Enjoy the cuteness!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

5 comments:
Good times, good times! Isn't Smilebox fun? Your vacation to San Diego sounds wonderful, I'm sure you'll have a great time. When are we going to get together again?
YAY!!! I am glad that your paperwork has finally made it to court! I am thinking of you!
I'm so excited that your info has been sent to the courts!! I have my fingers crossed that it goes through quickly and you get matched up asap!
Glad the homestudy is in the hands of the court, so exciting! Love the smilebox too, looks like it was a GREAT time. I'm praying the court hurries up and you get matched soon! :-)
That is awesome, I love the online scrapbooking idea. Looking forward to the future pictures of our kids with yours...you are a great "auntie" but you will be an even better mom. Looks like it won't be too long. We will continue to pray for the perfect speed and the perfect match!
Post a Comment