I'm definitely keeping myself busy while praying and hoping that this homestudy is done soon! Last week I took 5 of my nieces and nephews for 3 days. We went swimming, went to the park, played games and had a ton of fun! One of my nieces is 14 and she is absolutely amazing at helping out - plus she's a lot of fun to be around!
Tomorrow I'm taking my oldest niece and youngets niece to Yuma - I have a work thing to do there. We may stay the rest of the week because DH and I have to be back in Yuma on Saturday for an aunt's bday party. If we stay the whole time, we might make a day trip to San Diego with some of the fam - so fun!
And in a few weeks, hubby and I head off for our on SD vacation!! Can't wait!
Hopefully this is going to make the time fly by until the homestudy is done and we can get this show on the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment