Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey there :)

Hey everyone. I'm here...thanks so much to those of you checking up on me. I'm finding it really hard to write these days. I can't seem to come up with words that really explain everything going on in my heart and in my head. Joy, sorrow, tears, laughter...everything mixes together these days. I am really doing well overall, thanks to the incredible love of Christ. But I am missing our babies something fierce at this time of year.

I have something absolutely incredible to share with you in my next post. My wonderful, amazing, fantastic family gave the hubby and I the sweetest, most precious gift the other day. And my mom wrote the most incredible poem to go along with it. I need to make sure she's okay with me sharing it with you, but I hope to share it soone.

I hope to be back to regular posting soon...on top of not really knowing how to put things into words, I have been exhausted and very busy with work as we finish up the semester. Miss you all.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you can share it as well! Love and hugs this Christmas! We're all celebrating the God of HOPE! And I'm very HOPEful for you that God IS going to grow your family very soon! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Heather, Still thinking about you, checking your blog, and praying for you as you continue in your amazing journey!

twondra said...

So glad to hear from you sweetie! Thinking of you!!