Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting into the Christmas Spirit...

I always feel better when I have some time to get into the Christmas Spirit. I have been so swamped with work and consumed with my thoughts lately that I have forgotten to sit back and enjoy this time of year.

So without further ado, here are pics for you that give me that "Christmas feeling"! :)

Photobucket
My Christmas tree during the day

Photobucket
My Christmas tree sparkling at night - I could sit and watch it for hours :)

Spent the day baking and watching Christmas movies with my Mama yesterday. We had so much fun, and got a ton of baking done! Our evidence:

Photobucket
Molasses, peanut butter, funfetti and snickerdoodles - yum!

Photobucket Photobucket

Spent forever decorating the sugar cookies - I've never been more detailed in my endeavor! But I had a blast, and my favorite is the lattice-present (and yes, a lot of the cookies are the same cookies - I just liked both pictures. :)

Thank you Mama for such a great time yesterday - it was so nice to relax and just have some Christmas fun!  I love you!

To everyone else - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas week and it's not TOO filled with busy-ness to keep you from enjoying this time together. 

2 comments:

RELH said...

The tree is beautiful without the lights on... but when I saw the next pic.. wow! It's goregous!

Jen said...

LOVE the cookies!!! Your tree is beautiful!!!