Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Friday, April 24, 2009

And the tears started falling...

I don't know why. I don't know where my peace is right now, or why the hope feels gone. But it does, and tonight the tears started falling. It just feels so...empty. My insides ache at the pain I am feeling right now.

I am holding fast to the hope that only God can provide, but tonight is one of those nights where I feel my fingers are about to slip from the grip. And then I'll be falling and reaching and not know what to do.

But thankfully I have a God who doesn't let me go. And if my fingers slip, He will catch me. And somehow, hope will come again, because He is the giver of hope.

So tonight, I cry. I let myself hurt because if I don't let myself feel what is inside, it will just continue to ache.

And tomorrow will be a brand new day with a brand new morning and brand new mercies from my Lord. And I will be thankful.

No comments: