I have a dear friend who had an incredibly important meeting today with the birthmother of the precious girl she is hoping to adopt...we are waiting to hear how it went, but please, please, keep her in your prayers if you read this. Little Whitney is due in a week, and I so desperately want her to be going home with Kat and Eric.
Kat and Eric are such incredible people who are going to make fantastic parents...and they have waited so long and depended on God so faithfully. Please pray that this might be there take-home baby and that things went well with the birthmother tonight.
3 comments:
Prayers said! I read her bog occasionally to see how eevrything is going for them.... and I really hope this works out! (Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a wierd stalker :-))
Kerrie...NOT a weird talker! :) THanks for the thoughts and prayers! :)
Thank you Heather!! This was an unexpected, sweet surprise! :)
Your very welcome! And thanks for not thinking I'm a weirdo :-) I'm the one who shows up as Silver Creek NY.
Post a Comment