Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Haircut
I have not gotten my haircut in months...possibly close to a year. No, I am not joking. And so yesterday I went off to get my haircut. Not a big change, but I put some layers around the face and in the back. Just thought I'd share! :)
Your hair looks awesome! Hang in there with all this, you're doing great! Kat has her little one, and your turn is coming soon! Glad Rodney is feeling better too. Big hugs!
3 comments:
Your hair looks awesome! Hang in there with all this, you're doing great! Kat has her little one, and your turn is coming soon! Glad Rodney is feeling better too. Big hugs!
Looks great!
Thanks, Maria - you are too sweet. :) I am so ready to get this show on the road!
Post a Comment