I am SO sorry that I haven't updated since the meeting!! I wish I had time for details right now, but I have to leave for Tucson to do one-on-one AIMS testing for a student! I spent all of last week doing group testing and was hardly home. Hopefully while I'm at the hotel this week I'll have some time to update - I hope to give you all details within the next day or two!
Just to let everyone know - the homestudy went really well. I have a mountain of paperwork that I am wading through. The biggest obstacle at the moment - I cannot find my birth certificate. :( I can order a certified copy, but I'm bummed I don't know where the original is.
Okay, off to finish packing! I promise to update soon. :)
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Yeah that it went well! Ok, I guess I can wait for the rest now. Enjoy your trip as much as you can!
Post a Comment