Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a little update...

For those of you praying for Kat, things went very well at the dinner last night!! Little Whitney will be here soon and as of now, it looks like she will be going home with Kat and Eric! Continue to pray as they prepare for her arrival, and for the hearts of all involved!

As for us, I am almost FINALLY finished with my autobiography! Most of the other paperwork is filled out and we have sent out all of our referral forms to those we asked to write for us.

Now the effort goes to trying to get DH to write his autobiography...should be like pulling teeth. :) I swear, he didn't like having due dates in school...how's he going to like it when his wife gives him one?

Tough cookies, he's gonna have to buckle down and turn in this assignment....I'll let you know how it goes! :)

No comments: