So on Thursday (in 2 days!!), I am sending off our application and first deposit/fee to the Snowflake Agency!!! I am SO incredibly excited about this. The great thing is that once they get the application, they will send me everything I need to make the profile to be shown to donating families!!
I am going out of town this weekend, and DH is going to work on his autobiography while I'm gone. I am SO excited about this because it is the last piece of paperwork we will need for our homestudy, and then we can set the second meeting and get this all taken care of!! :)
AND I leave town again at the end of May for a scrapping weekend with some girlfriends. And what could be a better project than our profile book?? I'm hoping to finish a HUGE chunk of it that weekend.
So, we're moving forward. Baby steps, but we're getting there. :)
1 comment:
This is all so exciting!!!
Post a Comment