We had 3 of our youngest nieces spend the night last night, and at lunch today we had grilled cheese, grapes and potato chips. :) Something about that just made me feel all 'picnic-y' and I am now so excited for spring! BBQ's, pool parties, beautiful weather (for another couple of months before it is too crazy hot)...
I'm ready! I LOVE our winter because it is just so gorgeous, but I do love spring time and the feelings it brings! And so of course the blog needed to reflect that. :)
Anyone want to meet at the park for a picnic?? :)
4 comments:
Would love to picnic with you while the weather is still tolerable and I am still off work! Call me... :)
Hey! Same here, though not the "off work" part, since that won't happen until June.
Oooh, fun! I sense a park reunion coming on!! I'll look at my calendar and be in touch with you girls. :)
We visited Phoenix a few years ago in October, and boy was it nice! Coming from the Pacific NW, it was a refreshing change to all the rain. I wish I could get a dose of that AZ sunshine about now!
Post a Comment