Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Baby!!!

Here he/she is!!! Okay, I know it's a while after I promised to post...but here is our miracle! His or her heart was beating away at 182 beats per minute. We got to HEAR it today...the most amazing sound in the ENTIRE world.



I am so tired of staring at the computer for today (nausea is still kicking my tush at times and staring at a screen seems to make it worse), but I need to tell you all about my AMAZING and INCREDIBLE OB appointment. I the BEST. DOCTOR. EVER. Hands down. I WILL be back to share our experience - I can't help but type this up soon.

We are blessed. Thank you God.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so cool! Congrats!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

What a beautiful picture of your baby! :)

Michele said...

Wonderful to see!! Congrats!

Mandie said...

So cute! Yay!!!

Kerrie said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL :)

embieadoptmom said...

Heather!
SO THRILLED FOR YOU! YIPPEE!! Thank you Lord!

Jenny H said...

LIFE!!! praise God! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY. My guess is a girl! :-D I just love to guess, lol! Hugs and prayers for you!