I promise that pics and wonderful stories are coming from my special get together yesterday, but since my post on Friday, my heart has been very heavy and I need to get this post out now.
I know I have wonderful, dear, amazing friends who read this blog who are still waiting for their miracles...and I know that my last post about getting together with so many whose journeys for children have been fulfilled may have hurt your hearts. :(
It is such a fine balance between celebrating this life God has given us to the fullest and making sure I keep conscious of my sweet friends' hurting and aching hearts while their arms are empty.
I want you to know that I love each and every one of you so much, and I haven't stopped praying for you or thinking of you. My heart still aches right along with you. Please know how very special you are to me, and that I will NEVER FORGET the pain and heartache that comes with this incredibly tough road of infertility. My life has been changed because of so many of you....those I have met in person and those I have not. You are a blessing to me, and I am so thankful to have you in my life.
Praying for and loving each of you today.
2 comments:
I imagine it is very difficult to be in your position, and I can tell you that I really appreciate your sensitivity and compassion for those of us waiting. I am encouraged by your journey though and love how you're so joyful and thankful for your pregnancy. So keep it up- I think you have a good balance- and thank you for praying for those of us still waiting!!
Love you, Heather.
Post a Comment