Awesome beta numbers!!! :) I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy this Pregnancy!! :)
WONDERFUL NEWS FRIEND! PTL!!
Praise Him!!!
Wowzer!!! That's an AWESOME number!!!!!
Great news!!! God is GREAT!!!
YIPEE!!! Heck, maybe there are 2 in there????? :-) Way to go Mama!!!
Yea!!! Way excited for you and praying for your little one!
WOW! Awesome! So happy for you!!
Way To Go, Momma! And you look adorable! Doesn't the Beta number being high drive you a little crazy too? Like who or how many are in there? This is very exciting! Congrats!
PRAISE THE LORD!! I so excited. This is just awesome!!
That's awesome!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awesome beta numbers!!! :) I'm so excited for you!! Enjoy this Pregnancy!! :)
WONDERFUL NEWS FRIEND! PTL!!
Praise Him!!!
Wowzer!!! That's an AWESOME number!!!!!
Great news!!! God is GREAT!!!
YIPEE!!! Heck, maybe there are 2 in there????? :-) Way to go Mama!!!
Yea!!! Way excited for you and praying for your little one!
WOW! Awesome! So happy for you!!
Way To Go, Momma! And you look adorable! Doesn't the Beta number being high drive you a little crazy too? Like who or how many are in there? This is very exciting! Congrats!
PRAISE THE LORD!! I so excited. This is just awesome!!
That's awesome!!
Post a Comment