Our Journey through Infertility and Embryo Adoption


Thursday, March 18, 2010

We have a heartbeat!!!

Today's ultrasound was absolutely perfect. :) We got to see our beautiful little bean, and his or her heart was there just fluttering away!

It was the most amazing thing to see...we didn't hear the heartbeat today but hope to next time!

Oh, and I've been officially released from my RE to my OB...wow, it was strange saying "goodbye for now" to all those at my RE's office!

Pic to come later!

17 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Oh such wonderful news - What a blessing!

Maria H. said...

Excellent nees sweetie! Can't wait to see her-yes I'm still thinking girl! :-) Rest up, Mama!!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Really excited for you! Glad it went well today.

Tara dS said...

What a huge relief and joyful moment! I am so glad all is well with baby. How awesome to have passed this milestone!

A said...

Congratulations!!! :)

The D Family said...

Yah! So happy for you!

Ashley said...

That's so cool! And so amazing to be able to see inside your body and know that something is really there! Congrats!

Kerrie said...

Yay... now you can breathe again :) Does it feel more real now?

embieadoptmom said...

AWESOME!! Can't wait for the pics ;) God is SO GOOD!

twondra said...

Wonderful news!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful news!!!!!

Heather said...

DEFINITELY a milestone! And to graduate to a regular OB doctor! That is another milestone! Now when you meet with the intake person, you'll have to have a little fun with them on the EA part...I'll never forget the look on their face when I explained to them that my loving husband was not the genetic father of my baby. It took a little explaining, but not before an awkward pause! :)

Christy said...

So happy for you, that's wonderful news! Just wait until you see AND hear the heartbeat at the same time. You'll never be the same! Hopefully you can let your guard down a bit now and begin to enjoy this pregnancy.

Erin said...

Awesome news!

Angela said...

I'm so happy for you! Yayyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Seeing that little blinking light is amazing!!!

Shannon said...

such great news! You must be walking on air! CONGRATS! Now when's the next belly pic?