Okay, those are most definitely the words I NEVER thought I would put in a blog title, or that would come out of my mouth at all.
But I am SO READY to get this ball rolling. AF is due this Sunday and in cycles past (before all the hormones of last cycle), I always start spotting a few days early. And I want her to come EARLY!!!
As soon as she shows, we get this show on the road! I NEED this cycle to get here, no matter what the outcome brings. The unknown is killer, and I'm just ready to know one way or the other how this is going to go.
Ugh, I just had a thought. If waiting for dear old AF to show is putting me into the nut house, I am going to need to be confined to a room with padded walls during this next 2WW!
Well, the waiting continues....and as usual, I have more to post, but it will have to wait a bit.
I am getting quite a bit on the grumpy, emotional, don't talk to me or I'll bite your ear off side of things, so maybe she's on her way....we can only hope!
3 comments:
I hope so!!! I'm supposed to get AF on Friday and then I get to start our cycle.
Hoping and praying AF comes on time for both of us. ;)
I hope she's listening to you! :-)
She doesn't come when we want her to and she does come when we don't. That AF, she is MESSED UP!
Love ya! :)
Post a Comment