But I know this babe needs and deserves a chance at life...and so we are moving forward! By the grace of God, we will get through this cycle no matter what it brings! And hopefully, prayerfully, it will bring us our long awaited child that will stay here home with us for many years to come.
All that being said...they are doing exactly the cycle we wanted to do! I am SO EXCITED. NO BC, NO Lupron...just an FET based on my natural cycle. My body will prepare to ovulate and they will monitor me. When I'm ready to ovulate, they will give me a trigger shot to force ovulation so they know exactly when it happened. I will start progesterone and 5 days later they will transfer our remaining embryo. It is EXACTLY the kind of cycle I wanted!!! And as it turns out, they HAVE done cycles like this before...I feel very comfortable with it.
And the BEST news....we're doing this all next month!! My cycle is due in about a week and they expect transfer to be around the 15th or 16th of February, all depending on when my cycle actually arrives. Can you believe it?!? God is SO good and SO faithful...and we will continue to trust in Him.
And so, stepping out in faith, I bought this little number today. If all goes well, we will have a babe in our arms come November time, and this will be a perfect outfit for our precious snowflake:
10 comments:
Oh HEATHER!!!! I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it!
Yay! That's great news! Praying for you and baby! :)
Praying everything turns out well!
Great news!!! Praying that all goes well!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! That is so soon! Can't wait to follow along! HUGS!
I'm very excited for you Heather!! I hope this is the one for you! You deserve it!
I'll be doing my FET soon and will be doing our transfer the end of February...we could be pregnant together. :)
(((HUGS)))
I'm so excited!
Oh Heather, that's amazing news!! Praying so hard for you!!!
YAY!!! praying for you & your little snowflake!
So excited for you Heather! I love your active hope, and the outfit it adorable! The cool thing about transferring one is when your child is born, you know which "one" your baby was on the embryo picture! Too cool, and I love how you're going natural! It is do-able!
Post a Comment